Are you interested in joining a growing team in a start-up environment – backed by a company with over 50 years in the data and insights industry?
Do you love sports, arts, music, and charitable initiatives?
Are you eager to join a team that’s already delivering substantial revenue and in need of new team members to continue to scale up?
Do you want autonomy with a competitive compensation package?
Then we want to hear from you.
Sponsorship– or partnership – marketing is when brands or companies associate themselves with sports, culture, entertainment or charitable organizations to reach consumers. It continues to grow significantly and now represents a 70+ billion-dollar industry worldwide.
How much should I pay to be the official sponsor of an esports team? How popular is tennis in global markets vs. North America? Which consumers are most likely to be passionate about mental health initiatives? Is football growing or declining in popularity in China? What’s the most popular sport amongst Coca-Cola drinkers in Kansas? These are the kinds of questions that SponsorPulse™ helps answer to simplify sponsorship decision making.
This role will be based in Toronto.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop an SEO & content marketing strategy that will drive brand awareness, optimize organic search ranking and ultimately acquire new leads;
- Managing the implementation, execution, reporting and optimization of that strategy based on objectives (awareness, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions);
- Managing the development, production and distribution of content across all channels with a focus on driving on-page and off-page SEO;
- Identifying key topics throughout the calendar year to deliver relevant content through a sponsorship marketing lens;
- Building and fostering relationships with editorial organizations, publishers and content creators in the industry to maximize our exposure and reach;
- Weekly reporting on the performance of the overarching content strategy and providing/implementing recommendations to optimize;
- Conducting competitive market analysis and keyword research to provide recommendations for optimization;
- Bringing enthusiasm and fresh ideas to the team!
- 2-5 years of SEO and content marketing experience;
- Strong analytical background with experience leveraging Google AdWords and Google Analytics;
- Experience building and optimizing a data-driven SEO strategy;
- Experience producing social and digital content across different formats (blog, photo, audio, video...);
- Experience managing the distribution of a content marketing strategy across digital channels;
- Be resourceful and thrive in an autonomous setting and have the drive and motivation to create and complete tasks independently;
- Willingness to learn, ask questions and be a team player.
- A start-up and entrepreneurial culture within a reputable and highly regarded global marketing consultancy with 50 years of history;
- Competitive, attractive variable compensation package tied to performance;
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with the organization;
- An exciting, dynamic and flexible working environment with option to work remotely and/or at the office in Toronto.
If you're interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter addressed to Eddy Sidani at email@example.com by October 6, 2021.
If you are a motivated, self-directed, and confident professional wanting to be an integral part of the team with a fun and inspiring company culture - this could be the role for you!
SponsorPulse™ is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.