Are you interested in joining a growing team in a start-up environment - backed by a company with over 50 years in the data and insights industry? Do you love sports, arts, music, and charitable initiatives? Are you eager to join a team that's already delivering substantial revenue and in need of new team members to continue to scale up? Then we want to hear from you.
Sponsorship - or partnership - marketing is when brands or companies associate themselves with sports, culture, entertainment, or charitable organizations to reach consumers. Sponsorship has become one of the primary vehicles to connect an emotional connection with consumers when they're their most passionate. The industry continues to grow significantly and now represents a $70+ billion-dollar industry worldwide.
SponsorPulse™ was built to cut through the noise that exists in sponsorship by helping the industry understand how people behave, feel, and react toward sponsorship properties and their sponsors. SponsorPulse provides a combination of SaaS-based and consultative solutions that support the sponsorship journey from informing, to valuing, to connecting and measuring impact.
How popular is tennis in global markets vs. North America? How much should I pay to be the official sponsor of an esports team? How can I best connect with WWE fans in Europe? Is my sponsorship of a global property working? These are the kinds of questions that SponsorPulse™ helps answer to cut through the noise and simplify decision-making.
About the Role
Our ideal candidate is a user champion within the organization who happily collaborates across our growing team. You'll be a crucial part of our future as we continue to scale our business and refine our current user experience - and define new experiences. We're seeking someone who is equally excited about contributing to blue-sky strategic discussions as they are about personally implementing incremental enhancements for our users.
You'll report directly to the Chief Product Officer, but with substantial exposure and collaboration across the organization, including our Chief Technology Officer and our technology team.
Our team has more than doubled in size in the past year, and we're at an incredibly exciting stage where our product is about to take a big leap forward in the next 6-12 months. Prioritizing fresh features or new products alongside the evolution of the current user experience means you'll be key in both enhancing an existing product and building brand new offerings - from the whiteboard to launch day.
- Collaborate with CPO/CTO at a high level about product strategy and vision - both on the 'how' and the 'why'
- Understand the customer's experience to develop a clear understanding of their needs and challenges, and document, analyze, and tie this to business realities in a coherent vision
- Work closely with design resources to explore, critique, and test designs
- The voice in the room that ensures everyone knows what they're building and why
- Planning sprints, writing user stories, building roadmaps: all to ensure the team has clarity on priorities, what's up next, and crucially, what defines successful completion of a stage or task
- Make decisions with confidence and humility and be unafraid of temporarily wearing a few hats to get the job done or eliminating a blocker
- Understand the business and profitability implications of your role and decisions
- Speak confidently and concisely about your progress in weekly status meetings
- Create user stories, diagrams, screen/interface designs annotations, functional specs and maintain product backlogs. Create UAT plans, UAT cases, and associated training materials
- Manage product lifecycles from discovery to delivery, from understanding a concept or the current state, assessing gaps, defining key capabilities, working cross functionally with IT and business teams to develop requirements
- Maintain existing documentation and knowledge base
- Work with design resources to develop and test UX/ UI
- Define our approach & service our customer success tools (e.g. chatbot, email support)
- Leverage your experience and perspective to participate in two-way feedback about your role, accountability, and its future as we grow together
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years experience in a Product, Design, or UX/UI role, ideally in the SaaS space
- But, we're hiring you for your talent and passion - not your credentials or experience - we want you to grow with us and have our contributions to our product as a point of pride
- Comfort - or even preference - for working with remote, but enjoys connecting with teammates on Slack or in video-voice huddles
- A skeptical mindset towards unnecessary meetings - you're happy to huddle if email/slack isn't getting the job done, but whose first instinct isn't to call a meeting. Thrives in a team that utilizes project management tools.
- Someone who's eager to find a sense of pride in shaping the future of our products and services
What we offer at SponsorPulse™
- A start-up and entrepreneurial culture within a reputable and highly regarded global marketing consultancy with 50 years of history
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with the organization
- Attractive variable compensation tied to performance
- An exciting, dynamic, and flexible working environment
- Independence and results-oriented performance evaluations
- We genuinely care about our team and we want to win - but not at the expense of our people or their life outside of work
SponsorPulse™ is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.