Are you interested in joining a growing team in a start-up environment – backed by a company with over 50 years in the data and insights industry?
Do you love sports, arts, music, and charitable initiatives?
Are you eager to join a team that’s already delivering substantial revenue and in need of new team members to continue to scale up?
Do you want autonomy with a competitive compensation package?
Then we want to hear from you.
Sponsorship– or partnership – marketing is when brands or companies associate themselves with sports, culture, entertainment or charitable organizations to reach consumers. It continues to grow significantly and now represents a 70+ billion-dollar industry worldwide.
How much should I pay to be the official sponsor of an esports team? How popular is tennis in global markets vs. North America? Which consumers are most likely to be passionate about mental health initiatives? Is football growing or declining in popularity in China? What’s the most popular sport amongst Coca-Cola drinkers in Kansas? These are the kinds of questions that SponsorPulse™ helps answer to simplify sponsorship decision making.
This role will be based in Toronto.
The Product Designer will focus on the product experience from the moment a user lands on our marketing site all the way through to the experience behind the paywall as a subscriber. You will be accountable for designing, implementing, and testing new features and functionality to improve the applications of our data and the user experience. This role will require strong experience in UX, UI design and application analysis with a focus on continuous improvement.
As a Product Designer you will be accountable for collaborating with the leadership team to define, execute and then refine the user’s interaction with our platform. You will need to strike a balance between moving quickly to respond to user feedback, while moving thoughtfully to ensure our product design is well planned.
Your creative thinking and user-first mentality will allow us to continue to evolve the experience in a more methodological and fact-based way.
· Product Discovery: As theproduct designer you will be responsible for collaborating with management, internalsales and external customers to discover what key features will drive businessvalue and product usability.
· Holistic User Experience Design:You will continue to focus on making the product intuitive, convenient, andmore personalized to the end user – getting them the insight they need faster.
· Prototyping: Designing and creatingmock-ups, prototypes, proof of concepts and minimal viable products thatdeliver on the product vision.
· User testing: You will beresponsible for determining and leading user validation where required.
· Interaction and Visual Design:You will be responsible for building upon and improving the current sleek and simpleinterface with the proper colours and aesthetics to convey an insightful userexperience.
· Creative Problem Solving: Bringinnovative and creative ideas to the team for consideration on ways to improvethe user experience from the marketing site to sign-up and onboarding andthrough to user experience behind the paywall.
· Cross-Functional Collaboration:Participate in briefs with cross-functional team members on new featurerollouts or user experience improvements that will help improve the product,while providing your expertise on how we can design, test, and refine designsbefore implementation.
· Delivery & Time Management:Proactively manage the delivery of items to the technical team forimplementation in order to achieve key product milestones.
- A start-up and entrepreneurial culture within a reputable and highly regarded global marketing consultancy with 50 years of history;
- Competitive, attractive variable compensation package tied to performance;
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with the organization;
- An exciting, dynamic and flexible working environment with option to work remotely and/or at the office in Toronto.
If you are a motivated, self-directed, and confident professional wanting to be an integral part of the team with a fun and inspiring company culture - this could be the role for you!
SponsorPulse™ is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.