Are you interested injoining a growing team in a start-up environment – backed by a company withover 50 years in the data and insights industry?
Do you love sports, arts, music, and charitable initiatives?
Are you eager to join a team that’s already delivering substantial revenue and in need of new team members to continue to scale up?
Do you want autonomy with a competitive compensation package?
Then we want to hear from you.
Sponsorship– or partnership – marketing is when brands or companies associate themselves with sports, culture, entertainment or charitable organizations to reach consumers. It continues to grow significantly and now represents a 70+ billion-dollar industry worldwide.
How much should I pay to be the official sponsor of an esports team? How popular is tennis in global markets vs. North America? Which consumers are most likely to be passionate about mental health initiatives? Is football growing or declining in popularity in China? What’s the most popular sport amongst Coca-Cola drinkers in Kansas? These are the kinds of questions that SponsorPulse™ helps answer to simplify sponsorship decision making.
This role will be based in Toronto.
This role requires a tactical approach to developing and tracking new growth campaigns and critically analyzing all relevant data to find nuggets of gold to optimize across key metrics. You like to get your hands dirty and completely own your projects!
- Work closely with the Global and Growth leads to define what experiments to run across the customer journey – with an emphasis on user acquisition and activation of B2B prospects.
- Lead the management and execution of digital campaigns through a process of design, measurement, and analysis.
- Work with a cross-functional team (Product, Sales, Content & Partnerships) in the conceptualization and rollout of each campaign.
- Create and maintain lists of different customer segments in each respective ad platform for effective retargeting.
- Optimize our channel mix and customer journey based on key learnings from each experiment.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings after each campaign to the Growth Lead.
- Ability to create/edit content as needed – drafting ad copy, creating graphics, manipulating landing page builder.
- 3-5 years of B2B digital marketing experience executing and analyzing campaigns across multiple channels (emphasis on LinkedIn).
- A track record of executing successful campaigns backed up by measurable ROI, and can share proven testing strategies that resulted in optimized results
- Experience working in a fast-moving Startup or SaaS environment a big asset.
- In-depth knowledge of Linkedin, Google, & Facebook Ad platforms, with the ability to pick up new tools quickly as needed.
- Strong analytical skills with experience using excel pivot tables to extract insights that lead to actionable items to test.
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a high-degree of attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills; experience collaborating with and presenting to company leadership and working with cross-functional teams.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience creating tags and triggers in Google Tag Manager
- Have experience working with Marketing Automation, Analytics, and CRM software – specifically Hubspot.
- You have basic SQL skills.
- A start-up and entrepreneurial culture within a reputable and highly regarded global marketing consultancy with 50 years ofhistory
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor andgrow with the organization
- Attractive variable compensation tied to performance
- An exciting, dynamic and flexible working environment
- Flexible working environment with option to work remotely and/or at the office in Toronto
If you're interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter addressed to Ricardo Parra at email@example.com by October 6, 2021.
If you are a motivated, self-directed, and confident professional, wanting to be an integral part of the team with a fun and inspiring company culture, this could be the role for you!
SponsorPulse™ is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.