Are you interested injoining a growing team in a start-up environment – backed by a company withover 50 years in the data and insights industry?
Do you love sports, arts, music, and charitable initiatives?
Are you eager to join a team that’s already delivering substantial revenue and in need of new team members to continue to scale up?
Do you want autonomy with a competitive compensation package?
Then we want to hear from you.
Sponsorship– or partnership – marketing is when brands or companies associate themselves with sports, culture, entertainment or charitable organizations to reach consumers. It continues to grow significantly and now represents a 70+ billion-dollar industry worldwide.
How much should I pay to be the official sponsor of an esports team? How popular is tennis in global markets vs. North America? Which consumers are most likely to be passionate about mental health initiatives? Is football growing or declining in popularity in China? What’s the most popular sport amongst Coca-Cola drinkers in Kansas? These are the kinds of questions that SponsorPulse™ helps answer to simplify sponsorship decision making.
This role will be based in Toronto.
- Work closely with the Global and Growth leads to define what experiments to run across the engagement journey – with an emphasis on user acquisition and activation of B2B prospects.
- Own the lifecycle of all engagement campaigns to drive lead nurturing and conversion down the purchase funnel as well as managing all transactional emails. Channels include Email for now, but SMS and push notifications are areas we will be exploring further.
- You will be using HubSpot as our engagement platform of choice to create mass personalized and automated campaigns that drive new leads, free trials, product walkthroughs and eventual subscribers.
- Manage the growth, upkeep and performance of our marketing database to optimize for email conversions, deliverability and database growth.
- Maintain the integrity of our lead data by closely monitoring the attribution of new leads entering the system.
- Continuously analyze and optimize your campaigns by conducting A/B tests that drive better conversions.
- Work cross-functionally alongside our sales, product, marketing and content teams to build and launch communications.
- Create reports to provide timely insights into the performance of email marketing campaigns and workflow performance to the Growth lead.
- Have 2-5 years of experience managing and scaling email automation, in a fast-growing B2B start-up. Bonus points if you’ve worked in SaaS.
- A deep understanding of how to build lists, workflow automations, and email marketing campaigns that engage prospects at each stage of the customer journey. Experience with HubSpot is a big asset but we will still consider those with other CRM and marketing automation experience (Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce etc…).
- Experience managing CRMs, segmenting personas and mapping each to their respective customer journeys to successfully nurture customers to conversion.
- A natural ability to troubleshoot problems and find solutions to inconsistencies in the data set – this is critical as we use HubSpot to measure the ROI of our growth initiatives.
- An analytical mindset to effectively measure the success of each campaign against internal and industry benchmarks.
- Comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a high-degree of attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills; experience collaborating with and presenting to members of a cross-functional team.
- A start-up and entrepreneurial culture within a reputable and highly regarded global marketing consultancy with 50 years ofhistory
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor andgrow with the organization
- Attractive variable compensation tied to performance
- An exciting, dynamic and flexible working environment
- Flexible working environment with option to work remotely and/or at the office in Toronto
If you're interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter addressed to Ricardo Parra at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 6, 2021.
If you are a motivated, self-directed, and confident professional, wanting to be an integral part of the team with a fun and inspiring company culture, this could be the role for you!
SponsorPulse™ is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.