Are you interested in joining a growing team in a start-up environment – backed by a company with over 50 years in the data and insights industry?
Do you love sports, arts, music, and charitable initiatives?
Are you eager to join a team that’s already delivering substantial revenue and in need of new team members to continue to scale up?
Do you want autonomy with a competitive compensation package?
Then we want to hear from you.
Sponsorship – or partnership – marketing is when brands or companies associate themselves with sports, culture, entertainment or charitable organizations to reach consumers. It continues to grow significantly and now represents a 70+ billion dollar industry worldwide.
How much should I pay to be the official sponsor of an esports team? How popular is tennis in global markets vs. North America? Which consumers are most likely to be passionate about mental health initiatives? Is football growing or declining in popularity in China? What’s the most popular sport amongst Coca-Cola drinkers in Kansas? These are the kinds of questions that SponsorPulse™ helps answer to simplify sponsorship decision making.
About the Role
We are seeking a driven, ambitious, and customer-oriented individual with a proven track record in establishing and closing business relationships. As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales activities for our suite of automated SponsorPulse™ products within Northeastern, United States, particularly focusing on New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
You will be a critical part of the sales team in developing key account relationships and demonstrating the impact of SponsorPulse™ products in making informed sponsorship decisions. The candidate will need to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and will be expected to establish new prospects and opportunities, as well as build relationships with, and grow, named accounts for new business. Some of your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
· Growing revenue through prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing client accounts.
· Collaboration in developing, implementing and executing the revenue strategy for the Northeast.
· Achieving monthly / quarterly and annual targets in the designated region.
· Tracking and maintaining sales activities across all milestones (prospecting through to sale).
· Becoming a subject matter expert on our industry, products, processes and operations.
· Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis and effectively communicating these to evolve the SponsorPulse platform.
What We’re Looking For
· 5+ years of sales experience focused on growing existing business and delivering new business.
· Strong pre-established relationships in the sponsorship industry with a proven track record of driving revenue.
· Consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly / quarterly and annual targets.
· Sponsorship industry and strategy experience with a brand, property or agency.
· Familiarity with selling SaaS solutions and/or subscription-based products.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue targets.
· Exceptional drive, competitive, goal focussed and a passion for sales.
· Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills. A people person.
· Strong organization, prioritization, and project management skills.
· Ability to work remotely and travel within the assigned region.
What we offer at SponsorPulse™
· A start-up and entrepreneurial culture within a reputable and highly regarded global marketing consultancy with 50 years of history
· Competitive compensation package
· Opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with the organization
· Attractive variable compensation tied to performance
· An exciting, dynamic and flexible working environment
If you're interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter addressed to Neal Covant at email@example.com.
If you are a motivated, self-directed, and confident salesperson, wanting to be an integral part of the team with a fun and inspiring company culture, this could be the role for you!
SponsorPulse™ is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.